Executive Management NGH
5.5 NGH CE Credits
Like a ship at sea, an organization will accomplish its mission or founder, depending on how it is managed.
Lawrence Wade Johnson
MyCEcredit is approved as a provider of hypnosis continuing education credits by The National Guild of Hypnotists, 5.5 Credit Hours
No outside financial support.
The participant will be able to:
1. Describe the value of reports in identifying responsibilities, priorities and current status of the organization.
2. Explain how clutter and poor housekeeping interferes with clear thinking and causes stress during work.
3. Identify the role of management as a contest of wills and that persistence is essential if one is to prevail.
4. List four prerequisites that are common in all great leaders.
5. List reasons why cost effectiveness may not be the best decision.
6. List 3 actions of an effective leader after a failure or defeat to ensure a better outcome next time.
7. Describe the most significant factor of a manager’s responsibility in creating an environment for individual opportunity.
8. Discuss three ways to manage a situation where a subordinate manager is no longer effective.
I started listening to the course. It is intensely interesting. I listened to the 1st Chapter twice last night.
I’m glad I picked this one. I love the sea and boating.
Executive Management Sample Audio
28 Randomized Question Exam 80% or better required for CE credits.
Two attempts allowed.