5.5 AANA Class A CE Credits
Course Expiration Date: 3/31/2023
This program has been prior approved by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists for 5.50 Class A CE credits; Code Number 1038939; Expiration Date 3/31/2023.
AANA is an approved provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing, CEP # 10862.
No outside financial support.
Executive Management Sample Audio
Like a ship at sea, an organization will accomplish its mission or founder, depending on how it is managed.
Lawrence Wade Johnson
The participant will be able to:
1. Describe the value of reports in identifying responsibilities, priorities and current status of the organization.
2. Explain how clutter and poor housekeeping interferes with clear thinking and causes stress during work.
3. Identify the role of management as a contest of wills and that persistence is essential if one is to prevail.
4. List four prerequisites that are common in all great leaders.
5. List reasons why cost effectiveness may not be the best decision.
6. List 3 actions of an effective leader after a failure or defeat to ensure a better outcome next time.
7. Describe the most significant factor of a manager’s responsibility in creating an environment for individual opportunity.
8. Discuss three ways to manage a situation where a subordinate manager is no longer effective.
Total 5.5 CEs
28 Randomized Question Exam 80% or better required for CE credits.
Two attempts allowed.
I started listening to the course. It is intensely interesting. I listened to the 1st Chapter twice last night.
I’m glad I picked this one. I love the sea and boating.