Hypnosis and the Pain Brain Connection NGH
5.0 NGH CE Credits
MyCEcredit is approved as a provider of hypnosis continuing education credits by The National Guild of Hypnotists, 5.0 Credit Hours
No outside financial support.
The participant will be able to:
- List the four multifactorial areas of the chronic pain experience.
- List the four glands described as part of the Limbic System.
- Name three neurotransmitter’s listed as pain killers.
- Describe a pain-relieving abdominal breath.
- Identify a variety of hypnotic techniques available for managing chronic pain.
Total 5.0 CEs
There is no pain until it reaches the brain.
When injured the nervous system sends a signal to the spinal cord where it becomes a neuron and travels up the spinothalamic track to the Thalamus gland where it is filtered and directed to the appropriate gland in the endocrine system for a response to the injury. The type of response depends on many factors which are discussed in this program.
This program is divided into 5 Modules. Each module has a 5 questions quiz and the quiz score is cumulative with a final score of 80% or better to pass. There is a second attempt is needed.
25 Randomized Question Exam 80% or better required for CE credits.
Two attempts allowed.