Hypnosis and the Pain Brain Connection RN LPN LVN
The participant will be able to:
1. List the four multifactorial areas of the chronic pain experience
2. List the four glands described as part of the Limbic System
3. Name three neurotransmitter’s listed as pain killers
4. Describe a pain-relieving abdominal breath
5. Identify a variety of hypnotic techniques available for managing chronic pain.
Total 5.0 CEs
25 Randomized Question Exam 80% or better required for CE credits.
Two attempts are allowed.
MyCEcredit is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by The Alabama State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation Code # 5-133.
CA Healthy Visions / MyCEcredit is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing. CPT # 15997
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.