Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Hypnosis and the Pain Brain Connection RN LPN LVN
The participant will be able to:
1. List the four multifactorial areas of the chronic pain experience
2. List the four glands described as part of the Limbic System
3. Name three neurotransmitter’s listed as pain killers
4. Describe a pain-relieving abdominal breath
5. Identify a variety of hypnotic techniques available for managing chronic pain.
Total 5.0 CEs
25 Randomized Question Exam 80% or better required for CE credits.
Two attempts are allowed.