The Effects of Hypnotic Suggestions in Sedation and Anesthesia 2 Contact Hours RN LPN
- Define hypnotic suggestions.
- Identify the difference between a positive hypnotic suggestion and a negative hypnotic suggestion.
- List sedation and anesthesia medications that are classified as hypnotics.
- Review the effect of pre-surgical stress on possible patient intraop responses and postop outcomes.
- Identify the brain mechanisms that respond to suggestions and anxiolytic medications.
- Discuss examples and benefits of hypnotic suggestions and hypnotic language.
Total 2.0 NCPD contact hours
20 Randomized Question Exam 80% or better required for CE credits.
One attempt is allowed.
MyCEcredit is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by The Alabama State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation Code # 5-133.
CA Healthy Visions / MyCEcredit is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing. CPT # 15997
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.