Certification plus 10.0 NGH CE Credits
MyCEcredit is approved as a provider of hypnosis continuing education credits by The National Guild of Hypnotists, 10.0 Credit Hours
Perfection of character is this: to live each day as if it were your last, without frenzy, without apathy, without pretense. – Marcus Aurelius
This a step by step instructor training workshop developed for those who are ready to add another dimension to their hypnosis practice. This workshop comes with the license to reproduce and use the materials royalty free.
The format of this workshop is easy to transition into medical, mindfulness and/or stress management programs.
The hypnotist will be surprised at the number of people who are fixated on the past or worried about the future. People who are looking for what you as a hypnotist have to offer. Helping others cultivate a relaxed state where they can focus on making changes in their lives is the value of teaching self-hypnosis. Self-hypnosis is a tool that gives a person the ability to affect how the brain response to current and past events. Simply put, a thought, changes chemical responses in the brain. The key is understanding how to control the thought. The brain does not know the difference between a negative or positive thought, it simply responds to the thought. The right positive thought in self-hypnosis can give an individual control over pain, anxiety, fear, depression, and unhealthy habits. Athletes and artists can perform at their best.
Self-hypnosis helps a person acquire a sense of perspective that can allow them to learn from the past, without clouding who they are with resentment and regret. Implementing the guidelines in this workshop is the first step to changing a person’s mental and emotional outlook, to one that operates in the present moment.
1. Define your market.
2. Discuss the different types of marketing.
3. Discuss effective ways of communicating with the customer.
4. Set marketing goals and strategies.
5. Recognize common marketing mistakes and know how to avoid them.
6. Describe the effect of autosuggestion on the Limbic System.
7. Discuss how autosuggestion can affect health.
8. Define training, facilitating, and presenting.
9. Discuss how to identify participants’ training needs.
10. Create a lesson plan that incorporates the range of learning preferences.
11. Create an active, engaging learning environment.
12. Develop visual aids and supporting materials.
13. Manage difficult participants and tough topics.
50 Randomized Question Exam 80% or better required for CE credits.
Two attempts allowed.