10.0 AANA Class A CE Credits
Course Expiration Date: 5/31/2023
This program has been prior approved by the American Association of Nurse Anesthesiology for 10.00 Class A CE credits; Code Number 1039237; Expiration Date 5/31/2023.
AANA is an approved provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing, CEP # 10862.
No outside financial support.
A course demonstration of how stress has a physical effect.
The participant will be able to:
- List the top five most stressful occupations for 2019.
- Discuss the number of stress-related doctor’s office visits.
- Identify the best approach to a stressful situation (Alter, Avoid, or Accept).
- List the three types of stress symptoms a person can experience.
- Discuss what lifestyle elements you can change to reduce stress.
- Practice routines to reduce stress.
- Identify the three anti-stress hormones associated with abdominal breathing.
- Use mindfulness, environmental, and physical relaxation techniques.
- Practice better coping skills for significant events.
- Use a stress log to identify stressors and create a plan to reduce or eliminate them.
Total 10.0 CEs
50 Randomized Question Exam 80% or better required for CE credits.
Two attempts allowed.