ECG and ACLS Interactive Review 5 Contact Hours RN LPN
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be
1. Review the PQRST in a normal sinus rhythm.
2. Describe 4 criteria in the identification of Atrial Fibrillation.
3. Compare the difference between Atrial and Ventricular Fibrillation.
4. Identify the 4 AV Block Rhythms
5. Interact with the identify rhythm challenge.
Total 5.0 NCPD contact hours
25 Randomized Question Exam 80% or better required for CE credits.
Two attempts are allowed.
MyCEcredit is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by The Alabama State Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation Code # 5-133.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.